(1) The data protection declaration of SBS Legal Rechtsanwälte GbR, Hans-Henny-Jahnn-Weg 49, 22085 Hamburg, represented by its shareholders Mr Stephan Schulenberg and Mr André Schenk, domiciled there (hereafter PROVIDER), can be found below.
(2) You can visit our site anonymously from any website access; however, your Internet browser automatically transmits the following data to our web server: the date and time of access, the sender IP address, the requested resource, the HTTP method and the HTTP user-agent header. However, our web server stores this information separately from other data; it is not possible for us to assign this data to a specific person. After an anonymous evaluation for statistical purposes this information will be deleted immediately.
(4) Personal data is collected only if voluntarily provided by the customer as part of the contractual or registration process and if they are subject to the contract. The PROVIDER uses the personal data submitted (e.g. title, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, bank transfer details) without prior explicit consent in accordance with the provisions of the German Data Protection Law [Datenschutzrecht] solely for the purpose of fulfilling the contract. In addition, for the purpose of fulfilling the contract, the PROVIDER is entitled to collect, store and process the customer’s and his employees’ personal data automatically within the scope of the order placed or to transfer them to a third party for further order data processing [see (5)].
(5) For the purpose of fulfilling the contract within the scope of the available service packages, the personal data of the customer – e.g. to the tax office for the registration of turnover and income tax, to the German Federal Central Tax Office [Bundeszentralamt für Steuern] with regard to intra-Community trade in goods and services or to the social security institutions for the registration and cancellation of your employees and with regard to contribution statements and applications for continued payment of wages, as well as to SBS Legal Rechtsanwälte GbR for the provision of legal advice services, the personal data of the customers are passed on to the extent that is necessary for the fulfilment of the respective contract. SBS Legal Rechtsanwälte GbR is also obliged to use the customer’s personal data exclusively in accordance with the provisions of German Data Protection Law. The customer expressly consents to this transfer of their personal data.
(6) Upon full completion of this contract, including the full payment of the agreed fees, the customer’s data will be deleted. Data that must be kept for tax or commercial reasons will be made inaccessible after having performed the contract, unless the customer has expressly consented to the further use of their personal data.
(7) The customer is entitled at any time to request, free of charge, information concerning their data, as well as to alter, block, or delete such data. If the customer wishes further information about the storage of his personal data or wishes to delete, block or change the data of the interested party, support is available at the e-mail address email@example.com or at the postal address specified in Section 1.